Thursday, August 08, 2013

My Baby Has a Longer Attention Span Than I Do

Me to the Boogaloo - "I'm all done putting your clothes away. Now Mama's going to go to the bathroom."

Me to Boogaloo - "We should pick up your books real quick. They're all over the place."

Me - Pauses to pick up books and then figures out the baby is nowhere to be found. Remembers that she needed a diaper change.

Me - "Where's the baby? Where is that pooey diaper? I need a poopey diaper to change! I'm looking for pooey!"

Me - "Oh there you are! In the bathroom! Why are you in there? Oh yeah...I said I was going to go to the bathroom, didn't I?"

It turns out she's a better dancer than me too:



5 comments:

The Ceol Mors said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen all day. <3

MarkD60 said...

you really talk like that? You need more adult supervision.
Did you ever find the baby?

I'm a smartass and can't help myself...sorrry

MarkD60 said...

PS: Right there at the end of the video, thats where she lays down the big stinkie you were looking for.

Jill/Twipply Skwood said...

Funny Mark! Luckily I'm starting back to work so I'll be using a vocabulary
aimed at four and five year olds rather than a one year old for at least part of the day. So that should help! :-)

Arizaphale said...

Really? Ya think?......:-D

share this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...